Leela is a health & wellness community app for women.
We use an inclusive definition of “women” and welcome trans women as well as genderqueer and non-binary people who identify as women or femme in any way to be a part of the Leela community.
1. We ask that everyone in the Leela community treat one other with kindness and respect. We understand that there may be disagreements in thought at times, but in general, follow the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.
2. We do not tolerate hate or discrimination of any kind on Leela. If you promote violence, attack, threaten, or bully users on our platform, your account will be immediately suspended.
3. Content on Leela is informational and educational, not medical advice. Consult your doctor or a medical professional before making any decisions regarding your personal health and wellness.
4. On Leela, we allow users to choose to remain anonymous by creating a username that does not include personal identification information. Do not try to identify anonymous users or pressure them to reveal their personal identification information. If at any time you become aware of an anonymous user’s identity, you are not to reveal this information to other Leela users. If you have concerns about a certain user or feel unsafe interacting with a Leela user, please contact email@example.com
5. Do not spam or send unsolicited promotional messages to other Leela users.
6. If you see posts, messages, or other content on Leela that you believe could be harmful to users or our community in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We retain the right to remove you from Leela at any time.
8. Seek to positively contribute to the Leela community each time you join us :)